Waste Connections of Iowa – Des Moines has been meeting unique needs of construction, demolition, and landscape projects since 1977. And, we offer timely roll-off service in a number of communities.
A Waste Connections of Iowa – Des Moines roll-off container will:
- Save time and money spent on construction waste removal
- Help with large-scale waste removal (for small home remodels and large projects alike)
- Facilitate a cleaner and safer work environment for the duration of your project
Plus, our Greater Des Moines roll-offs can be emptied and/or taken away with just one call to 515-265-7374.
|Roll-Off Sizes||Height||Width||Length||Max Wt|
|10 yard||4'||8'||10'||4 Ton|
|30 Yard||6'||8'||20'||8 Ton|
Open Top Roll-Off Dumpster – 20 Yard
- Bricks and masonry material (20 Yard container only - approximately 1/3 full)
- Bulk amount of leaves and grass clippings (Yard Waste must be separated from all other materials
- Clean rubble (rock, dirt), (20 Yard container only – approximately 1/3 full)
- Common garbage
- Construction related packaging from builders
- Electrical wiring and components containing no hazardous material
- Furniture Mattress and box spring
- Metal scraps
- Mobile homes and trailers with tires and fuel tanks removed
- Motor vehicle glass Non-asbestos insulation
- Painted or coated wood
- Plaster and drywall
- Plumbing fixture
- Plywood Sheets, towels, pillows or other bedding items
- Roofing materials
- Trash bags
- Treated wood
- Trees, brush and sod (Yard Waste must be separated from all other material)
- Untreated wood and sawdust
- Vegetation from land clearing or grubbing (Yard Waste must be separated from all other material)
- Vegetation from seasonal or storm cleanup (Yard Waste must be separated from all other material)
- Vegetation from utility maintenance (Yard Waste must be separated from all other material)
- Wall and flooring coverings
- Waste from food consumption at construction or demolition site
- Wood pallets
- Appliances (all white goods)
- Buckets with paint, solvents, etc.
- Computer monitors or other computer components
- Drums and containers
- Electrical equipment containing hazardous material
- Friable asbestos
- Hazardous Waste – learn more
- Lawnmowers with oil and gas
- Liquid Waste
- Outdoor grills with propane tank
- Paint cans
- Propane tanks (all sizes)
- Spray paint cans or containers
- Tires (whole, cut, or baled)
- TV's, VCR's, stereos or similar electronic waste
- Roll-Offs should never be placed under any power lines; doing so puts Waste Connections vehicles and waste collection specialists in unnecessary danger
- No toxic or hazardous liquids and/or flammable items are allowed in your roll-off container
- Containers can not be overloaded; overfilled roll-offs will not be serviced
- Place containers only on a driveway or a concrete slab
- Children should be kept away from roll-offs at all times
Recycling - LEEDS
Every year, more builders are moving towards more sustainable, greener construction standards. Waste Connections of Iowa – Des Moines is here to help your construction operation adopt these standards more easily by facilitating responsible environmental management.
We provide Des Moines Metro construction recycling for everything from blueprints and cardboard to larger job site materials – and pickup of your Des Moines construction material is as easy as calling 515-265-7374.
LEEDS - Recycle360
The LEED green building certification program is the national standard for the design, construction and operation of green buildings. With Recycle 360 by Waste Connections of Iowa – Des Moines, you receive a first-class online tracking system to help you manage and maximize your Des Moines Metro Green Building endeavors.
EASY-TO-USE PLANNING TOOL
Let the Waste Connections of Iowa planning tool help you map out and track recycling on every construction, demo and commercial building project.
Recycle360 helps you to:
- Ensure compliance with all local recycling codes and regulations
- Maintain a current and easy-to-access rundown of your operation’s recycling data and diversion rates
- Meet diversion goals and gain points toward LEED certification and/or ISO 14001 compliance
With Recycle360, you get a top-down view on all of your:
- Waste Management Plans
- Weigh Ticket Tracking
- Weekly or Monthly Progress Reports
- Single Stream Recycling Containers
- Recycle Percentage Tracking
- Final LEEDS Reporting
- Container Signage for Onsite Sorting
Visit our Recycle360 Demo to learn more about documenting your construction and demolition recycling efforts. Our local teams specialize in Des Moines Metro LEED jobs and provide customized recycling programs to help you achieve your maximum LEED credits. Contact us today and a representative will be in contact to discuss your project.
'LEED®' and related logo is a trademark owned by the U.S. Green Building Council® and is used with permission.
Call Waste Connections of Iowa – Des Moines at 515-265-7374 to help maximize recycling on your construction site.
When customers speak with our Waste Connections of Des Moines roll-off specialists to order a permanent or temporary roll-off container, payment terms will be discussed.
Payments accepted include:
- Bank account payments from savings or checking
- Credit or debit card payments: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
We also accept checks and cash payments at our office:Waste Connections of Iowa, Inc.
4705 NE 22nd St
Des Moines, IA 50313
Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30 am to 4:30 pm